- Process incoming invoices, reminders, final demands according to the process documentation;
- Performs corrections on demand;
- Handles e-mails and calls from business units and vendors;
- Assures KPIs and SLAs are met;
- Contributes towards improvement initiatives;
- Brings forward ideas;
- Performs other specific Accounts Payable related activities as required by the Team Leader.
Education / Training:
- High School or University Degree . (Economic studies represent an advantage);
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and proce-dures as they relate to purchasing and accounts payable;
- Knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting systems;
- English is a must (Advanced level). German is highly preferred;
Basic personal skills:
- Team player;
- Customer oriented.
For more information please contact: Irena Suciu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For technical or process related issues, please access HR Direct, email: HRdirect.email@example.com, phone: 657,770 VoIP, 0365.403.770.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Give your finance career an energy boost!
E.ON is a global provider of specialized energy solutions. The aim is to deliver cleaner and better energy that people can trust – continually developing innovations and improving the ways they work.
As part of this commitment to improvement, we’ve established the Finance Services Center in Cluj Napoca, delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients of the E.ON Group all over the world since 2012.
Through our standardized processes, IT structures and expertize in accounting, we at E.ON Business Services Cluj offer important support in decision making by managers throughout the E.ON Group. Our areas of expertise include General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking & Payments and Fixed Assets. Most of our employees were selected from the local labor market and have experience in accounting and thorough language skills in German, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian and Dutch, apart from English – which is spoken on an advanced level by all employees. E.ON Business Services is an important employer for graduates – they consist of a major part of its employees.